Everybody has their favorite piece of clothing. Some have cool designs, some turn you into a walking social statement, and others may just come in your favorite color. We here at CreateMyTee know way too much about clothes, so we thought we’d pass on our expertise and start reviewing the products that pass through our doors.
The name may lead you to believe that you’ll get a workout wearing this shirt, but the Gildan Heavy cotton isn’t actually heavy. A large weighs about eight ounces.
Why we wear it:
- It’s affordable. If you’re looking to for a good quality shirt at a great price, then this Gildan offering will give you exactly that.
- The many, many colors! The Gildan Heavy cotton comes in 31 different shades like Kiwi, Daisy, Indigo Blue, and Azalea, just to name a few of the unique offerings.
- It’s built to last. When it comes to buying clothes, the less expensive stuff is sometimes known to degrade quickly. With decent care, this shirt will live in your closet for a long time.
What you need to know before you wear it:
- The Heavy Cotton is one of our most popular offerings. If you’re ever stuck on selecting your garment, odds are this shirt will fit your next order.
- The shirt is preshrunk. It won’t shrink substantially in the wash, so you don’t have to worry about ordering a bigger size.
- The Heavy Cotton isn’t considered a premium offering. We’re big fans of this offering, but if you’re looking for a shirt that’s going to feel super soft and hug your torso, then a brand like American Apparel or Bella will better meet your needs.