Interested in being a part of the CreateMyTee team?
Here's everything you'll need to know to make sure this position is going to be a good fit for you and your schedule.
Who is the ideal CreateMyTee Rep?
- Members of Greek Life and other student organizations. If you're involved in campus activities, you won't have a hard time making connections.
- Someone who is outgoing, likes meeting new people, and is up for a challenge.
- Multi-taskers. You can jump in and out of small projects with ease.
What do CreateMyTee Reps do?
- Build a database of opportunities on campus including Greek Life, res life, athletics, events, and any other student organizations.
- Promote the value of CreateMyTee to potential t-shirt buyers on campus through digital and physical marketing channels.
- Carryout email campaigns, distribute fliers, t-shirts, and other marketing materials to t-shirt buyers on campus.
- Build and maintain the CreateMyTee brand on your campus.
What are the perks of being a CreateMyTee Rep?
- Create your own schedule! You're not tied to a desk or a time clock.
- Gain unique real-world marketing and sales experience while making extra income during the school year and summer.
- Everybody needs t-shirts! Groups on campus are ordering apparel every semester.
How does Payment work?
- Monthly stipend of $200 per month + $10 commission for every order you bring to the website.
- Each month will have it's own set of tasks. You earn the monthly stipend upon completion of the monthly tasks.
If you have any questions at all about being a Community Rep, please CONTACT US!